Baby albino tortoise, creepin’ close.
IT’S SO PRETTY
I need 6 minutes of this not 6 seconds.
i feel like this is all i needed in my life
10 Amazing Abandoned Places Around the Globe
- Spree Park, Berlin, Germany
- Hotel del Salto in Colombia - featured previously on Curious History
- Gulliver’s Travels Park, Kawaguchi, Japan
- Abandoned mill in Sorrento, Italy
- Mirny (Mir) Mine is a former open pit diamond mine located in Mirny, Eastern Siberia, Russia - The second largest man-made hole in the world
- The abandoned flats in Keelung, Taiwan
- Holland Island in the Chesapeake Bay, Maryland, United States
- Craco is an abandoned commune and Medieval village in Italy
- Dadipark Dadizel in Belgium
- Abandoned train depot in Czestochowa, Poland
Where do you get your ideas from?
Cookie Monster asks the important questions. (x)
i dont know what’s funnier, the fact this is a thing that happened or that sesame street has a vine account
SESAME STREET HAS A VINE ACCOUNT WHAT
you know what would be cool? a show about, like, vigilante Victorian prostitutes hunting down Jack the Ripper.
They never did figure out why he stopped killing. And most serial killers don’t stop unless they are stopped. I’m just saying.
HOLY CATS I WANT TO WRITE AND DRAW THIS AS A GRAPHIC NOVEL
OMG THE RESEARCH ALONE WOULD BE AWESOME
There should be zombies. zombie prostitutes. fighting back. rising from the dead.
the street walking dead.
Tumblr keeps making the formatting all weird and I can’t fix it, but Lightspeedsound wrote the line immediately above this one. Anyway, the comment I wanted to add was:
The Crow meets Ripper Street. I’m so in.
SO I JUST GOT A SHOT OF A RAINBOW AND LIGHTNING IN THE SAME PICTURE????!
thor supports gay rights pass it on
oh my god
i’m a motivational sleeper
Every goddamn TIME sobs
OMFG!! My life!!
SET COZY FEMME PHASERS TO LOVE ME
My cousin asked why I wasn’t eating turkey and I said I’m just not a big fan of turkey and he asked “what’re you, gay?” and I was like “well yeah but I don’t think that’s why I don’t like turkey” and that’s how I came out to my cousin, happy thanksgiving